There are many unique features that make the HELIX superior to conventional bicycle designs. At first glance you will notice the spiral shaped tube design that adds significant stiffness to the structural integrity of the tube without adding additional weight. The HELIX shaped tubeset provides the rider with the highest overall balance of performance characteristics with the least amount of compromise that you are forced to expect in many other frame designs.
Different forces occur when braking, accelerating, climbing and descending. It was our challenge to create a tubeset that best handles all of these various force vectors and create a harmonious balance between them with minimal compromise. More force can be applied to the frame without any loss in pedal efficiency or sacrifice in performance. Not to mention the unmatched durability that only titanium can offer. No longer do you have to sacrifice handling or performance strictly for weight savings. Welcome to the new era in titanium bicycle fabrication brought to you exclusively from Lynskey Performance Designs.
• Race-tuned Helix Technology tubeset for maximum stiffness and power transfer
• Asymmetric chainstays and Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
• Competition geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
• Helix shaped tubeset best resists the torsion and bending that occurs during riding and competition
• Helix Technology tubeset provides the highest overall balance of performance with the least amount of compromise
• Custom machined clover-leaf drop-outs add style and paché
• Downtube shifter cable routing with Adjusters on headtube for easy access
• 34.9mm clamp-on front derailleur
• 31.6mm seatpost size (seatpost clamp included)
• 68mm bottom bracket (English)
• 1 1/8" headtube
Buy Lynskey Helix Road Race Frame 2012 - Brushed online at Fatbirds